Wayanad DMO Sasidharan found dead in medical center. 

Wayanad District Medical Officer (DMO) Sasidharan (50), who had disappeared since Sunday, was discovered hanging at medical center nearby his home at Mudikkottu, close Pandallur, in Malappuram locale on Tuesday morning. 

Dr. Sasidharan had gone out at Pandallur around 3 p.m. on Friday in the wake of going to a house polio instructional course at Mananthavady. He had educated his driver to sit tight for him with his official vehicle at Kalpetta at 8.30 a.m. on Monday to go to a wellbeing focus introduction program at Mepadi in Wayanad. The driver sat tight for Sasidharan with the workplace vehicle till 11.30 a.m. 

His partners then attempted to reach him over telephone, however there was no reaction. "There was an area restorative officers' meeting in Thiruvananthapuram on Tuesday and we imagined that he had let it all out," A. Ajayan, deputy medical officer, Wayanad told media . 

"Later, we gained from some circle that he cleared out for Wayanad subsequent to seeing off his wife to her home at Payyannur," he said. 

Deputy Medical Officer Santhosh held up a man-missing protestation at the Mananthavady police headquarters around 10.30 p.m., Dr. Ajayan said. 

Dr. Sasidharan, a local of Payyannur in Kannur region, had settled at Pandallur with his family around 25 years back. The police recouped a suicide note from the spot. 

He is made due by wife Sheeba and two kids. 

Case registration details:

The Pandikkad police has enlisted a case under Section 174 (police to ask and give an account of suicide) of the Code of Criminal Procedure. "Preparatory reports demonstrated that the episode was an instance of suicide. 

The police have recuperated a suicide note expressing that his body ought to be kept for open respect and his photo kept up at the DMO office. Agents are anticipating the post-mortem report. On the other hand, the after death will be directed at the Government Medical College Hospital in Kozhikode on Wednesday," Debash Kumar Behra, Malappuram Superintendent of Police, said. 

The case until further notice would be researched by the station house officer. A unique police group would be shaped if the police got any implicating proof, he said. 

On the other hand, police sources said that Mr. Sasidharan had been rationally aggravated for as long as one week. 

He had scrutinized the impedance of government officials in the arrangement of sweepers at the Mananthavady locale healing center, they said.