Functions are to be organized far and wide to check one year since more than 200 young ladies were kidnapped by Nigerian activist Islamist bunch Boko Haram.
A parade will be held in the capital, Abuja, with 219 young ladies joining in to speak to every missing young lady.
Comparable walks are arranged around the world, incorporating in London and Washington.
On Tuesday, Amnesty International said 2,000 young ladies and ladies had been stole since the begin of a year ago, getting to be cooks, sex slaves and warriors.
The kidnapping of the young ladies in Chibok in north-eastern Nigeria on 14 April 2014 started worldwide shock, with countries, for example, the US and China promising to help discover them. Anyhow to date, none have been followed.
The young ladies' situation drew mass consideration on Twitter a year ago under the #BringBackOurGirls hashtag, with the crusade joined by prominent figures, for example, Nobel Peace Prize victor Malala Yousafzai and US First Lady Michelle Obama.
It has been an entire year of distress for the relatives of the missing 219 Chibok young ladies. There have been a couple of sightings of a percentage of the kidnapped understudies yet almost no authority data from an administration that has since quite a while ago guaranteed to protect them from the grasp of Boko Haram.
One mother told the BBC she some of the time orchestrates her 19-year-old little girl's garments with the expectation that she is going to return home.
The size of this contention is grim to the point that the Chibok young ladies speak to simply a small amount of those seized by the jihadists. Absolution International says no less than 2,000 ladies and young ladies have been kidnapped following the start of a year ago. Numerous have gotten away part of the way on account of a late military hostile - however not the Chibok young ladies.
Campaigners have scrutinized the Nigerian administration of active President Goodluck Jonathan for not doing what's needed to discover the young ladies and battle the six-year Boko Haram revolt in the north.
Yet Mr Jonathan told the BBC's Newsday that legislative issues had preceded the welfare of the young ladies.
He said: "There's such a great amount about these young ladies that one can't even grasp. To such an extent... a greater amount of governmental issues than worry about the young ladies and the stories are turned and painted diverse hues."
Nigeria's approaching president, Muhammadu Buhari, said his administration would "do its best to bring them home", yet included: "We don't know whether the Chibok young ladies can be protected. Their whereabouts stay obscure. As much as I wish to, I can't guarantee that we can discover them."
A week of occasions has been sorted out by the Bring Back Our Girls battle aggregate in Nigeria to urge individuals to recall the young ladies in front of the commemoration.
In a public statement on Monday, Ms Yousafzai approached Nigeria's powers and the global group to accomplish more to secure the arrival of the young ladies.
Esther, a mother of a stole young lady, told the BBC: "during the evening I once in a while wake and ponder, and petition God to convey the young ladies... At whatever point I need to eat what strikes a chord is, has my girl eaten?"
While little has been become aware of the missing young ladies since they were taken from their all inclusive school, one lady told the BBC that she saw more than 50 of them alive three weeks back in the north-eastern town of Gwoza.